The Order - Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Order - Alliance

The Order - Alliance forum from Valley 6

Hi All, Please read the forums, specifically 'War Office' this will help you out, with your protection period, and how to use it wisely, plus a formation which i found very useful.
There are currently an Internal Applications for Promotion within The Order. For more information please take a look at "Application request to the Alliance " "Internal Applications for Promotion" forum.

3 posters

Internal Applications for Promotion

Ninja Cat
    Ninja Cat
    Founder/Commander
    Founder/Commander

Internal Applications for Promotion Empty Internal Applications for Promotion

Post  Ninja Cat Sat May 02, 2009 6:43 am

Internal Applications for Promotion within The Order.

Positions:
    Soldier x lots (Starting Rank for New Members)
    Knight x lots
    Paladin x 1
    Counsel x 3
    Diplomat x 2

Message me with which postion you'd like to fill, and why you're the right person for the job.

Note: These jobs are open to people already members of The Order, the apply to join, see the post 'Read before Applying'
    valiant
    valiant
    Leader of The Order
    Leader of The Order

Internal Applications for Promotion Empty resume

Post  valiant Sun May 03, 2009 6:07 pm

I have played many games like this astro empires tribalwars is my best experience. I was a duke with 50 villages. I am not looking for any promotion but letting you know I am here for the alliance. Whatever it takes to make our alliance rule.
    Ninja Cat
    Ninja Cat
    Founder/Commander
    Founder/Commander

Internal Applications for Promotion Empty Re: Internal Applications for Promotion

Post  Ninja Cat Mon May 04, 2009 2:25 am

Well someone with as much experience as you is an asset to the alliance Smile
    Roberto

Internal Applications for Promotion Empty Alliance

Post  Roberto Mon May 04, 2009 9:01 am

Ingame Name:Roberto
    Playing Style: Defensive cause I have no idea how battle system works... so will probably change with experience
    Have you played similar games before?:have played real time straategy games but none online
    If Yes, Which Game(s)?:
    Why do you want to join The Order?:Would like to help someone in need and for someone to help me when needed

Extra Info About Yourself:From USA... Neosho, MO
    new1

Internal Applications for Promotion Empty joint ally

Post  new1 Tue May 26, 2009 5:16 am

in game name:new1.
    style:deff or off ok.
    online game:travian s1(indonesian version).
    about me:i'm from indonesia,bali,kuta.

Sponsored content

Internal Applications for Promotion Empty Re: Internal Applications for Promotion

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:25 pm